Easter 2017 FISH
For full details about the FISH scheme please see our 2017 brochure.
How to book
1. Click 'book now' below for the length of FISH day you require
2. Select how many spaces you need and add optional FISH transport if you require it
3. Select any optional extra offsite activities
4. Proceed to checkout, enter details for you and your children and pay to confim your booking
If you need further assistance we have also put together some more detailed booking instructions.
Booking will close at midnight Sunday 26 March 2017
Before you start
Please allow at least 10 to 20 minutes to complete your booking. .
Please consider your offsite activity choices and have your payment information ready before booking.
Please have details of your children's doctor to hand.
You can 'Log In' or 'Create an account' at the 'CheckOut' stage.
During the booking process, you are the 'purchaser' and your child/children are 'participants'.
Please complete all necessary fields with all relevant information.
If you are booking any participants requiring one-to-one support then please choose the "Provisional" payment option. Your booking will then be accepted without payment. We will then contact you to confirm that the right support can be provided before taking your payment.
You will receive a confirmation email after booking with a welcome pack attached. Please read this as it has essential information about coming to FISH
We cannot exceed our advertised bookable course spaces. If you want two or more children on the same activities then please book them at the same time.
Full policies, procedures and risk assessments are available on request.
Disability or additional needs
We aim to provide extra or one-to-one support for children with a disability or additional needs. Please contact us on 01483 444769 or via email@example.com to discuss how we can help.
Coming to FISH
FISH is at King's College, Southway, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8DU
Participants should bring:
• appropriate clothing for forecast weather;
• all food and drink they need for the day. Water bottles can be refilled on site;
• Any medication needed during the day, labelled with clear dosage information. If your child needs help with medication please complete and print a Medication Administration form and bring it to FISH. If you do not have access to a printer the team will have forms for you to fill out at FISH.
We cannot accept responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged personal property and recommend money, electronic devices and media are left at home.
Please call 07917 643631 if your child is late. We cannot delay offsite activity transport or FISH bus transportation so make sure not to miss it. Please see the FISH brochure for bus stop locations. Times will be confirmed in the welcome pack. 2017 FISH Brochure
When you book you need to let us know how your child will be getting home. At the end of the day children may leave unsupervised if you choose that option; alternatively, you can choose for an adult to come in to collect them or for them to get the FISH bus.
|Concessionary Rate*||Standard Rate||Out of Borough Rate|
|Standard Day||£30 per week||£70 per week||£120 per week|
|Extended Day||£42 per week||£95 per week||£145 per week|
We can only offer full week bookings and cannot offer a discount or refund for any days missed.
We cannot accept Childcare Vouchers. Our scheme does not require compulsory registration with Ofsted as it is aimed at children over 8 years old.
*Concessionary rates are available to Guildford Borough residents in receipt of Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Housing Benefit, Local Council Tax Support or Disability Living Allowance.
If you make a booking at the concessionary rate, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a copy of one of the following documents:
• Latest entitlement letter from the Department for Work and Pensions
• Housing Benefit entitlement letter from the Council
• Latest council tax bill for Local Council Tax Support
After each scheme we will consult participants and parents with an online questionnaire and use this feedback to improve the scheme and the activities offered wherever possible.
We welcome all comments and complaints as an opportunity to make improvements. Click here for more information on complaints and comments
If you have any queries please call the FISH team on 01483 444769.